Are you excited about Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Haptic technology? You have a unique opportunity to join a team of industry leading researchers and experienced engineers with diverse backgrounds in haptics, VR, robotics, AI, computer hardware and software to develop haptic and VR based surgical training simulation systems. These systems will be used by a vast number of hospitals, medical schools and surgical training institutes and to significantly improve the efficiency of surgical training.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design and bringup PCBs for a variety of electronic devices, including novel sensing systems, tracking systems and haptic devices
- Design and manufacture mechanical structures/components for IHS haptic device
- Design, develop and debug embedded software for IHS haptic device
- Work closely with engineering team to integrate VR software with the haptic systems.
- Experience in Schematic Capture and PCB layout
- Experience in PCB testing and bringup, familiar with lab testing equipment (ie. Oscilloscope, Power Supplies, Multi-meter etc.)
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Knowledge in mechanical design and modeling will be a plus
- Experience working with embedded system will be a plus
- Haptic/Robotics knowledge will be preferred