Are you excited about Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Haptic technology? You have a unique opportunity to join a team of industry leading researchers and experienced engineers with diverse backgrounds in haptics, VR, robotics, AI, computer hardware and software to develop haptic and VR based surgical training simulation systems. These systems will be used by a vast number of hospitals, medical schools and surgical training institutes and to significantly improve the efficiency of surgical training.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop software for a variety of electronic devices, including novel sensing systems, tracking systems and haptic devices
- Design, develop and debug real time VR software with integration of advanced haptic systems
- Design, develop and debug backend AI engine with integration of medical data base
- Work closely with engineering team to integrate VR software with the haptic systems.
- Work closely with frontend developers to integrate UI with VR software to create excellent user experience
- Solid programming skill of at least 2 of the following languages: C, C++, C#, Python
- Strong understanding of OOP, data structure and algorithms
- Experience working with embedded system will be a plus
- Haptic/Robotics knowledge, 3D computer graphics and modeling will be preferred
- Experience working with AI engine will be a plus
- Experience working with Unity game development engines will be a plus