C#/.Net Software Developer
Intelligent Haptronic Solutions Inc. (IHS) is a medical robotics start-up company that focuses on the research and development of industry-leading surgical training simulation systems. IHS has a team of industry-leading researchers and experienced engineers that strive for advancing Haptic, VR, and AI technology for surgical training applications. IHS is in partnership with Shenzhen Zhichu Computer System Co., Ltd which is responsible for product manufacturing, marketing, and sales. IHS is also in partnership with multiple renowned research hospitals such as the department of gastroenterology, Beijing Tsinghua Changgung Hospital, and Vancouver General Hospital which will provide clinical trial/evaluation platforms for product development.
Company Website: www.intelligent-haptronic-solutions.com
Company Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-haptronic-solutions/
Are you excited about Virtual Reality and Haptic technology? Do you love to make lifelike VR models and to integrate them with cutting edge haptic system that provides realistic force feedback? You have a unique opportunity to join a team of industry-leading researchers and experienced engineers with diverse backgrounds in haptics, VR, robotics, AI, computer hardware and software to develop haptic and VR based surgical training simulation systems. These systems will be used by a vast number of hospitals, medical schools and surgical training institutes and to significantly improve the efficiency of surgical training.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with the project management and partner hospitals to analyze, design, and develop real-time VR surgical training software application layer.
- Design and maintain production database for the surgical training application software.
- Work closely with the core layer software team to design, develop and debug real-time VR software with the integration of advanced haptic systems.
- Develop software for a variety of electronic devices, including novel sensing systems, tracking systems and haptic devices.
- Work closely with the hardware engineering team to integrate VR software with the haptic systems.
- Work closely with frontend developers to integrate UI with VR software to create excellent user experience.
- 5+ years of C#/.net development experience.
- Experience with MongoDB and/or other database development and maintenance.
- Experience with various cloud platforms such as AWS, Tencent Cloud etc.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and code management.
- Experience working with Unity game development engines.
Nice to have
- Experience in game/simulation software development
- Experience in real time VR software development with haptic device
- Experience in computer graphics
- Experience programming in C/C++
- Experience with windows drivers
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your cover letter, resume and salary expectation with your application. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.Thanks!