Computer Hardware Engineer
Intelligent Haptronic Solutions Inc. (IHS) is a medical robotics start-up company that focuses on research and development of industry leading surgical training simulation system. IHS has a team of industry leading researchers and experienced engineers that strive for advancing Haptic, VR and AI technology for surgical training applications. IHS is in partnership with Shenzhen Zhichu Computer System Co., Ltd which is responsible for product manufacturing, marketing and sales. IHS is also in partnership with the department of gastroenterology, Beijing Tsinghua Changgung Hospital which will provide clinical trial/evaluation platforms for product development.
Company Website: www.intelligent-haptronic-solutions.com
Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-haptronic-solutions/
Are you excited about Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Haptic technology? You have a unique opportunity to join a team of industry leading researchers and experienced engineers with diverse backgrounds in haptics, VR, robotics, AI, computer hardware and software to develop haptic and VR based surgical training simulation systems. These systems will be used by a vast number of hospitals, medical schools and surgical training institutes and to significantly improve the efficiency of surgical training.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design and bring up PCBs for a variety of electronic devices, including novel sensing systems, tracking systems and haptic devices
- Design, develop and debug embedded software for IHS haptic device
- Work closely with engineering team to integrate VR software with the haptic systems.
- 3+ years of experience in Schematic Capture and PCB layout
- 3+ years of experience in PCB testing and bringup, familiar with lab testing equipment (ie. Oscilloscope, Power Supplies, Multi-meter etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ programming
- 3+ years of experience working with embedded system
- Knowledge in mechanical design and modeling will be a plus
- Haptic/Robotics knowledge will be preferred
Nice to have
- Experience in developing VR deformable models
- Experience in developing collision detection systems for haptic device
- Experience in 3D modeling
- Experience working with low-level functions with CUDA/Nvidia GPU
- Experience programming in C/C++
- Experience with windows drivers
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject line.
For more information and to stay up to date with ongoing news, find us on LinkedIn