Virtual Reality Software Developer/Manager (Leadership Role)
Intelligent Haptronic Solutions Inc. (IHS) is a medical robotics start-up company that focuses on the research and development of industry-leading surgical training simulation systems. IHS has a team of industry-leading researchers and experienced engineers that strive for advancing Haptic, VR, and AI technology for surgical training applications. IHS is in partnership with Shenzhen Zhichu Computer System Co., Ltd which is responsible for product manufacturing, marketing, and sales. IHS is also in partnership with multiple renowned research hospitals such as the department of gastroenterology, Beijing Tsinghua Changgung Hospital, and Vancouver General Hospital which will provide clinical trial/evaluation platforms for product development.
Company Website: www.intelligent-haptronic-solutions.com
Company Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-haptronic-solutions/
Are you excited about Virtual Reality and Haptic technology? Do you love to make lifelike VR models and to integrate them with cutting edge haptic system that provides realistic force feedback? You have a unique opportunity to join a team of industry-leading researchers and experienced engineers with diverse backgrounds in haptics, VR, robotics, AI, computer hardware and software to develop haptic and VR based surgical training simulation systems. These systems will be used by a vast number of hospitals, medical schools and surgical training institutes and to significantly improve the efficiency of surgical training.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage all Atomic team activities and work with product managers, developers/designers, and QA, to deliver high-quality releases on time and within scope.
- Collaborate with technical leadership and senior developers to provide technical feasibility, specifications, and estimates for project-level work and maintain performance.
- Communicate and enforce development processes and best practices including coding standards, unit testing, reviews, and releases.
- Lead in analyzing, designing, developing VR deformable models and collision detection systems for advanced haptic systems
- Lead the design, development, and debug real-time VR software with integration of advanced haptic systems
- Work closely with the engineering team to integrate VR software with the haptic systems.
- Work closely with frontend developers to integrate UI with VR software to create an excellent user experience
- 5+ years of game/simulation software development experience
- 7+ years C# experience
- 2+ years of software development management experience
- Experience with software architecture and a deep understanding of how to build secure, high-performance software systems.
- Experience in 3D computer graphics
- Experience working with Unity game development engines
- Experience working with .net framework and data-driven software development
Nice to have
- Experience in developing VR deformable models
- Experience in developing collision detection systems for haptic device
- Experience in 3D modeling
- Experience working with low-level functions with CUDA/Nvidia GPU
- Experience programming in C/C++
- Experience with MongoDB database development
- Experience with windows drivers
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your cover letter, resume and salary expectation with your application. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.Thanks!