Achievements of 2022
IHS | Our 2022
2022 was a very challenging and rewarding year for IHS.
During this year, IHS has achieved milestones in many aspects of corporate development!
We would like to take this opportunity to share the stunning moments of IHS 2022 and applaud all the hard-won achievements. Also, we hope to sum up the experience from them, make a comprehensive plan in 2023, and move forward steadily.
Yearly Milestone Review
- Complete Angle+ and Pre-Series A round of financing, raising capital for over $4M CAD.
- Beta released the IHS EndoGITrain GI endoscopy training simulation system.
- Alpha released and commercialized the IHS Bronchoscopy training simulation system.
- Obtain direct/indirect sales records for over $2M CAD.
- Added 4 local and national distributors to our distribution network in China.
- The IHS team expanded to 20+ employees globally, with 11 full-time employees in Vancouver, Canada and 10 full-time employees in Shenzhen, China.
Yearly Awards Review
- IHS won the HICOOL 2022 global entrepreneurship competition WINNER PRIZE for its tactile simulation and virtual reality interaction solution!
- IHS ranked fourth in the TOP 10 Qualcomm Ventures-Sequoia China Smart Internet Entrepreneurship Competition due to its technical maturity, market demand and future development space of tactile sensory force feedback and interactive technology!
- IHS won the VR/AR Innovation Award in World VR Industry Conference VR/AR Annual Competition in November 2022, with our technological leadership, market competitiveness, novelty, and applicability in different fields.
- IHS Won First Place in the Mofa Cup 2022 Industrial Integration Development-Virtual Reality Innovation Competition for the excellent innovation, team ability, mature business model, and promising profitability of this solution Capability and ROI won first prize.